Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Novaes Kitten, Snow!

After months of not having a pet and years of having cats, Pepper, Minka and Forrest, we finally decided
to return to the world of pets, well...sorta!

Last week a student at school, who loves animals, told me she had kittens and wondered if I had any interest! I kinda did at first, I later discussed the idea with Melissa. The conversation lasted about 3 minutes and it never came to any decision.

On Monday Brady was sick and did not attend school. But I still had to go in and get some work so I didn't feel like I had wasted a day! I walk in with Brady and guess who is waiting for me with 5 kittens?! Yup, it seemed like a set up! Brady sits down to play with the kittens and out pops this cute lil dude! How the heck could I say no?! I might act like a tough guy, but put a kitten in my son's arms...and it's over!

Snow, as we decided to call him, has a great personality and is such a lil ball of fun! Welcome to the family buddy! Be ready for a fun ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment