Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Drew crashes and this time gets stiches!

Last Wednesday morning Drew took a spill on her bike in the court and went down hard. So hard that she opened up her chin and blood was everywhere! A couple of hours later she was getting 5 stiches! She was out of her soccer practice and her game on saturday. Yesterday the stiches were removed and she made Daddy proud by getting back up on her bike and riding just where she crashed; however, this time she didnt cut the curn and was a little slower than normal! I wish I could say shes like Daddy, but I can't, I got my first stiches at 35. Oh boy!

Drew would like to thank Mommy for being there for her and Brady for being a great big brother. Dr. Nunna for giving her the stiches and Daddy for taking time off work and meeting her at the hospital!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sweet girl!!!! Hey now she'll be beautiful and the scar will just be an outward visiual of how tough she is too! So, boys.....watch out!

    ReplyDelete