Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The love of my life, 20 years and still counting!

I, Derek, CANNOT begin to tell you how much you have meant to me Melissa! The past 20 years have been amazing! Amazingly bad and amazingly GOOD! Its all part of the journey! But thru the hard times, we have come out stronger than before! Consequently, we're pretty strong!!

We have come along way, from two kids in elementary school not having a clue on life, but I knew I would marry you! And now we have such an incredible family, two AWESOME children: Brady and Drew, a home, college degrees(and then some), happiness, cats, jobs(that we went to college for...), friendship, travels, health, trust, honesty, a couple of cool bicycles, the best circle of friends anyone could ask for, love and soooo much more!

I'd marry you again in a heartbeat Melissa, with a smaller wedding on a beach and alcohol at the reception!

Happy Anniversary Melissa!

No comments:

Post a Comment