Friday, April 13, 2012

Sepultura in San Francisco!

As many of you know, I hold a few things and people close to my heart. One of them being this band, Sepultura! I have been following this band since its inception in 1984, yes, nearly 28 years as crazy as that might sound! I have the glory days, the low days and the cold days! However, it never seems to matter to me what day they are on, Sepultura will forever be a part of me, Derek Novaes. This past week I was fortunate to see them, for about the 14th time I believe, in San Francisco at the DNA lounge. The guys sounded GREAT! The new member of the Sepultura Family, Eloy Casagrande, a 21 year old from Belo Horizonte, KILLED it! The kid is amazing!!! You will all know his name like you do any other amazing metal drummer! Eloy has a future ahead of him! Great to see Paulo, Andreas and Derrick. Years ago we'd share sports stories, this week we shared pictures of wives and kids and talked about happiness! What a brotherhood! Sepulnation!

No comments:

Post a Comment