Friday, July 10, 2009

Drew & The Bike


So here are the Drew pictures! A few weeks back while at a bike shop, Drew noticed a cute lil pink jersey for kids. She wanted it, so I used it as a motivational tool, "You get off training wheels and you can have the jersey!" So what happens? She gets off the training wheels and makes sure that I get her the "bike jersey," then she wanted shorts...the lil things were so cute(in addition to to my daughter wanting bike shorts), how could I possibly resist right?! So here she is, jersey and shorts, as Daddy promised.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is the outfit she told me about on teh phone...too cute! She sounds excited to be a "biker" like daddy! -mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...and she even sleeps in it Mitzi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only imagine how exciting that is as a parent! I think I will cry when Joaquin is on a 2wheeler.
    YAY kiddos!

    ReplyDelete